Ears, Eyes + Feet, May 3-4
The Department of Theatre and Dance presents Ears, Eyes + Feet, collaborative works by composers, choreographers and video artists from The University of Texas at Austin.
May 3, 4 at 8:00 p.m.
B. Iden Payne Theatre
The performances are free and open to the public.
About Ears, Eyes + Feet
This annual performance of collaborative invention and experimentation showcases the talents of students and faculty from the Butler School of Music and Department of Theatre and Dance. Works include:
- Untitled by Courtney Mazeika and Hallie Ward
- Human Propulsion by Erica Saucedo and Stacy Skolnik
- Fissured by Tawny Garcia and Victoria Mora
- Stuck (working title) by Audrey Halm
- The Air We Breathe by Lily Amelie Hayes and Avery Hurst
- Oddworlds by Lucy Kerr
- Lost in Translation by Kate Kislingbury and Yvonne Ferrufino
- Ice Formations by Kassie Kelly and Chelsea Pribble
- Colliders by Mackenzie Taylor
- The Song of Ourselves by Kelsey Rondeau
Patrons may purchase parking in advance at a discounted rate for $6 for Ears, Eyes + Feet online at utparking.clickandpark.com/venues. The discounted parking is only available online until 10:00 p.m. the day prior to the event.
For more information about Ears, Eyes + Feet, call 512-471-5793.
For updates on Ears, Eyes + Feet, join the event on Facebook!